Our Photo Collage is now available on Orkut and allows you to make cool photo collages using any photos from your Orkut albums and easily share them with your friends.
New Users – Have not installed app
If you are a new user to Photo Collage and you have not added the application yet you can preview the app and have a play first. In the preview mode you will see the exact same home page as all existing users of Photo Collage. You can click on the sample home page Photo Collage. You can also browse all the public photo collages created by the community. However you cannot create a new Photo Collage of your own as we need to create an account for you first. Thus if you click the new photo collage links or buttons you will be directed to the app install page where you can easily add the app. Note you’ll need to allow Photo Collage to access your Orkut in order to create your photo collage.
Existing Users – Have installed app
For those who have installed our app thank you very much and we hope you enjoy using it. Here are a few tips and FAQs that will help you using the app.
How to create your first photo collage
Creating a photo collage is very simple. There’s two ways you can start the first is the big “CREATE A NEW PHOTO COLLAGE” on the home page or if you’re on the My Photo Collages page there is link there too. There are four quick steps to creating a photo collage:
1. Add Photos – Select any photo from your Orkut albums by clicking on an album and then clicking on a photo. The selected photos will appear on the selected list down the bottom. You can add up to 16 photos from any of your Orkut albums. Once you have selected all your photos click “Next” to continue
2. Describe Photos – Here you can give each of your photos a title and/or description. We recommend filling these out to enrich your photos with some great text. However, if you can’t think of anything to write just click the “Next” button to continue
3. Arrange Photos – This is the fun part where you can express your creativity you can arrange the photos in any way you like. You can enlarge them or make them smaller, rotate (make sure you click and hold the frame of the photos to do this) and drag them any where around the screen (by clicking anywhere within the frames and hold and drag). Once you’re happy with the arrangement click next to continue
4. Add Details – This is the last step where you can give your photo collage a title and description an appropriate category and set up who can view the photo collage. Firstly we recommend filling out as much details as you can which will make your photo collage much more interesting to your friends. Secondly there are three privacy options
- Public – which will make your photo collage available to all users of photo collage as well as on the open web
- Only friends – which will allow your photo collage to be only viewed by your friends
- Only You – which will mean only you can see it which may be useful for testing or draft mode
If you choose public or friends Photo Collage will prompt you to update your friends of your new photo collage and allow all your friends to view it.
Once you have finished creating your photo collage you will be redirected back to your “My Photo Collages” page where you can view all your created photo collages and create more.
How to edit your photo collage
To edit a photo collage from the photo collage home click on the ”My Photo Collages” link and select a photo collage you want to edit.
1. Edit Details – here you can update basic details about your photo collage such as the title, category and description
2. Edit Photos – here you can update individual photos within your photo collage and give them a title and description
3. Arrange Photos – here you can modify the layout of your photo collage by dragging the photos around and clicking and holding down the frames to resize and rotate your photos
4. Delete Photo Collage – here you can remove your photo collage. Make sure you take care with this option, we do provide a confirmation before you can delete your photo collage.
Browsing Photo Collages
The browse photo collage option is located at the top of the menu bar under “photo collages” here you can browse all the photo collages created by the photo collage community. Get inspiration and ideas on photo collages you can create. There are plenty of categories of photo collages from travel, food, fashion, technology, events and more. If you set your photo collage as public under the privacy settings it will appear here.
Inviting your friends to use photo collage is more fun as you can see what cool photo collages they create as well. To invite a friend click the blue invite friends button at the top of every page. A dialog box will pop up where you can type in your friends names in the “To” box and write a personal message below that. Once you are ready click the “send” button to send the invite.
Photo collage is an easy to use photo app that makes photo sharing more fun on Orkut you can choose any of your Orkut photos to create stunning photo collages in minutes. You can browse photo collages without installing the app and once you want to create one just add the application and click the big new photo collage button on the homepage to get started. Creating a photo collage is fun, easy and only takes 4 quick steps. For any issues or problems with Photo Collage click the “Contact Us’ link at the bottom of the app to send us an email.