Photo Collage is an application on Facebook that lets you create stunning photo collages using your own Facebook photos. Using the latest in web graphics and technology creating a photo collage is super simple and takes only minutes. To show you how easy it is here is a step by step walkthrough guide filled with screenshots:
1. On the app home page click the “Create New Photo Collage” orange button. If you are in the My Photo Collages screen you can also click the blue link under your name.
2. On the Add Photos screen select any of your Facebook photo albums to select the photos you want to add to your photo collage.
3. Click on a photo and it will be highlighted with an orange border and it will be added to the selected photos list below.
4. You can add up to 16 photos from any of your Facebook albums. Once you have added all your photos click the “Next” button to continue.
5. On the describe photos screen you can give any of your photos a title or description. This will give more information about your photos to your viewers and create a cool animation effect when you click on the photo. If you don’t have anything to enter just click the “Next” button to continue.
6. This is the fun part you can move the photos around by clicking and holding down the mouse and resize and rotate any of the photos by dragging the white border of the photo. Use your creativity. Once you’re happy with the layout click the “Next” button to continue.
7. Last page – Add some details, a title and category are mandatory as well as privacy settings once you’ve completed all the details click the “Finish” button and you’re done!
Once you’re done you can view your completed photo collage and share them with your friends. When you click on each photo you’re see the photo zoom out with a gorgeous animation effect. Photo Collage is a great way to show off your Facebook photos. Have fun and get creating!